Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Published Novel in E-Book Format

I published my novel In The Theater of the World in e-book format on Amazon.  Twenty-two years of collecting information and acquiring knowledge of Alexander the Great was an odyssey of learning for me…my research experience since 1982 was a timeline of “should I” and “am I able to” write an ancient autobiographical novel about Alexander the Great.  Family and friends throughout the near two-and-half decades encouraged, advised and educated me, and so, here it is, written to the best of my ability without intention to impress and aggrandize, only to inspire interest in Alexander the Great by means of introducing himself and beginning with his youth.

2 comments:

  1. To undertake and complete such an odyssey is inspiring. To complete it thus far with a novel as part of your journey is more than only rewarding. As you continue your odyssey -- for surely it really hasn't ended -- I hope you gather followers to accompany you. As they travel with you, they, too, will be richly rewarded. Let their next task be reading Alexander's words, as he speaks to them in his/your In The Theater of The World.

    Child is the Mother of the Woman.

    A fellow traveler

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is truly admirable to have devoted so much of your life to following your passion, researching, exploring -never giving up. I am honored to have met you, to know a little about who you are and what inspires you. You are a very strong, respected, lauded woman. I thank you for everything you have given me.

    Always remember: "There is nothing impossible to [those] who will try." -Alexander the Great

    ReplyDelete